Effective date: 28/08/2023 (V.04)
The User must consent to the Website owner introducing fragments of information (hereinafter, Cookies) into the hard disc of the User’s computer when the User accesses the Website. These Cookies can be of two types:
- Those of a so-called “technical nature” (art. 22 LSSICE), which are only used to provide a communications service with the visiting user;
- And the cookies of “Google Analytics”, "Google Ads", "Facebook Ads" y “Hotjar”.
The first type function simply to provide information to visitors. The second type allow the owner of this Website to analyse the traffic generated. In this way, Capanesa SLU, Unitursa Calpe SLU, Sierranova S.L. and Marina de Calpe S.A. will obtain additional information on the characteristics of Users who visit the Website that allows it to provide personalised services, as well as improving the content of its Website so that the User gets more benefit from it.
More specifically, the data analysed through Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads will be:
- Total number of visits.
- Demographic data (country and city of origin, gender...).
- Browser, operating system, service provider and screen resolution.
- New or returning visitors.
- Duration of visit and traffic sources.